Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Algorithmic Trading Forum

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Introduction: TradeLabs PLC (Read 4707 times)
Liam - TradeLabs PLC

Singapore
Introduction: TradeLabs PLC
05/21/10 at 03:44:27

The Company:
TradeLabs PLC is registered in Jersey, Channel Islands, with regional offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai. Its staff have been in the financial services sector for over 20 years and developing algorithms for over 16 years.

The company owns and provides software which enables individuals and institutions to generate profits using algorithms to trade on the futures markets, using exchanges such as CME, Globex, Eurex, Liffe and NYMEX, to trade Currencies (Euro, GBP, USD & JPY), Indices (FTSE, S&P & DAX) and Commodities (Crude Oil, Gold & Natural Gas).

It is one of the foremost algorithmic trading companies in the world, with over 30,000 platforms installed globally, trading over US$1bn of funds under management.  

Our Products Include:
TTO - Total Trading Outsourcing: This option involves algorithms being deployed on our own proprietary trading desk to trade client funds.  A client consultation takes place to ascertain the level of risk exposure and size of initial investment suitable for each individual. The client then transfers their account opening funds to our broker, SmartBots Futures Brokers (SFB) Ltd, who in turn transfers the funds to a clearing house. Once the clearing process is complete, the client funds are held in a segregated account within the appropriate Exchange and trading can commence. This type of algorithmic trading can be fully automated or incorporate manual intervention depending on the amount of capital deployed.

Please feel free to view my LinkedIn profile to download recent trading performance. I will be uploading up to date performance early next week.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=7737996&trk=tab_pro

For further enquiries, please send me an email - liam@tradelabs.net

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Liam Connolly.

WWW liam-tradelabs   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print