Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Algorithmic Trading Forum

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for a workshop trainer on algorithmic... (Read 3049 times)
Algorithmic trainer provider

I like this forum!

Looking for a workshop trainer on algorithmic...
05/13/10 at 09:20:33

I am looking for a senior buy-side trader in the USA or Europe, to run a two day workshop in Sydney on Algorithmic trading, DMA, accessing dark pools, attaining liquidity to maximising trading techniques. – for buy-side traders.

To put what we’re doing into context. Chi-X was recently granted a operators’ licence in Australia, breaking up the ASX’s monopoly, and will begin operations in the next 12 – 18 months. This means that for the first time, Australian traders will now be able to access alternative trading venues for Australian shares. If we’re to expect what we’ve seen in other countries with multiple trading environments, traders will start searching for low-cost, high-speed alternative execution venues. We want someone to travel to Sydney to run a two day workshop on best execution strategies across multiple trading venues – something not very many people in Australia have experience with.  

A training fee and travel costs will be covered.

If you’re interested in learning more, please send me a personal message through the group.

Thanks

Julian  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print