Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Algorithmic Trading Forum

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free forex and gold signals from great strategies (Read 11755 times)
johnb

I like this forum!

Free forex and gold signals from great strategies
06/11/09 at 12:13:59

Recently, I found this Forex & Gold Signals web site forexgoldsignals.financial.officelive.com that offers years of free subscription of the signals (by emails) of some forex and gold strategies. I tried it and just received the first signal that earn me hundreds pips in a single USD/JPY trade on June 5! It is great, not like a trial offer and does not require my credit card or personal info. So I share it with you. I will update how well or poor their future signals do. And anyone who is already using them please comment on their goodness!

IP Logged
DerikB

I like this forum!

Re: Free forex and gold signals from great strategies
Reply #1 - 08/02/09 at 17:49:09

Hi,

I just wondered if you have received more succesfull signals from them. You can also go to www.collective2.com They test signals and there are a lot of free signals.

Regards
Derik

IP Logged
MerlinBrasil

I like this forum!

Re: Free forex and gold signals from great strategies
Reply #2 - 07/11/10 at 03:58:16

FYI, it is now a fee-based signals seller.

Regards,
Merlin

johnb wrote on 06/11/09 at 12:13:59:
Recently, I found this Forex & Gold Signals web site forexgoldsignals.financial.officelive.com that offers years of free subscription of the signals (by emails) of some forex and gold strategies. I tried it and just received the first signal that earn me hundreds pips in a single USD/JPY trade on June 5! It is great, not like a trial offer and does not require my credit card or personal info. So I share it with you. I will update how well or poor their future signals do. And anyone who is already using them please comment on their goodness!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print