Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Algorithmic Trading Forum

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for consulting offer (Read 7822 times)
Qingjun

I like this forum!

Looking for consulting offer
07/07/08 at 21:21:08

I'm the owner of a small software vendor consulting company. We built a complete FIX protocol based trading system.

We just finished a project for a client and I am looking for a new project.

We can help our clients build complete trading, order management and market data system; from front office to back office.

Our system is capable of managing tens of millions of intra-day orders at the rate of over 10,000 message / second. I can also help build high-frequency trading system with direct market access and sub-millisecond latency, or best execution system such as VWAP and TWAP.

My website is:
http://qwtradingsystem.com

Feel free to contact me if anybody is interested.

IP Logged
chaserx

I like this forum!

Re: Looking for consulting offer
Reply #1 - 07/09/08 at 17:09:02

Depending on your background I could get you introduced to a great company!!! But it would have to be full time.  NO CAP on salary!!!

You want to discuss more?

I posted a Job Description under Employment Opportunities...

-Chase-

IP Logged
shail

I like this forum!

Re: Looking for consulting offer
Reply #2 - 04/22/11 at 05:27:59

Qingjun wrote on 07/07/08 at 21:21:08:
I'm the owner of a small software vendor consulting company. We built a complete FIX protocol based trading system.

We just finished a project for a client and I am looking for a new project.

We can help our clients build complete trading, order management and market data system; from front office to back office.

Our system is capable of managing tens of millions of intra-day orders at the rate of over 10,000 message / second. I can also help build high-frequency trading system with direct market access and sub-millisecond latency, or best execution system such as VWAP and TWAP.

My website is:
http://qwtradingsystem.com

Feel free to contact me if anybody is interested.

hi

we are Algo trading company based out in INDIA. we would like to get attached with your services

pls mail     shail.algotech  at gmail

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print