Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Algorithmic Trading Forum

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Algo Developers Needed US (Read 5892 times)
jackroth

I like this forum!

Algo Developers Needed US
06/30/08 at 14:52:00

Algo Developers Needed

I will pay a $5K bounty for anyone who can refer me to a successful placement. I need a core Java developer with real time trading experience. Who do you know? Please review the description below. There are 5 openings.

Jack Roth
Managing Partner
Direct:  212-624-9020
Main:    212-624-9090
Mobile: 646-924-9118
jr@distributed-technology.com

Departmental Overview      The Algorithmic Trading development team is responsible for building and maintaining our algorithmic trading systems including the core platform and the smart order router. The work involves close interactions with trading desks and quantitative analysts on a day-to-day basis. The team has global presence and works on common systems that are deployed regionally. The work involves using software engineering skills to solve trading problems.
PART II– CANDIDATE DESCRIPTION  
Main Duties & Responsibilities        The team is looking for a mid-senior developer to work on both strategy and platform development. The ideal candidate should have prior experience with algorithmic or high-frequency trading system development. A good understanding of the market microstructure is an advantage. Experience with messaging middleware (e.g. Tibco RV) and databases are preferred. Advanced degree in CS or a quantitative discipline will be an added advantage. Experience with Agile development methods are also preferred.

PART III – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
     Essential      Desirable
Work Experience Background      
•      5+ years of experience
•      Financial Experience

Job Specific Skills      Java
     Multi-threading, Spring, JUnit
Education / Professional Qualifications / Certifications      BS      MS

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print