HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
QWFIX Trading System (Read 14443 times)
Qingjun

I like this forum!

QWFIX Trading System
06/25/08 at 17:20:17

Hello, this is Qingjun Wei. I own a small business building FIX based trading system.

The entire system is now open for unrestricted public access for evaluation.
http://qwtradingsystem.com/index.php/Presentation/QWFIX-Trading-System-Features-...

The system is perfect for algorithmic/program trading. It offers standard order management API and order routing gateway.

Our system is developed with .Net technology. It is optimized for both 32 bit and 64 bit platforms. What distinguishes our product from others' is the memory management. It can cache over 1 million FIX messages per gigabyte of memory, which makes high performance order management easier than ever.

The entire system can be configured and managed with GUI tool. There is absolutely no need to manually edit any configuration file.

I am looking for business opportunities right now. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

2_OrderViewer.gif
  IP Logged
Algo Designer
Forum Administrator

Nihil desperandum

Sydney
Re: QWFIX Trading System
Reply #1 - 06/27/08 at 05:47:00

This looks really interesting.

On a typical XP/Vista desktop with, say, 3Gb of RAM, how many order messages per second can your GUI handle assuming no market data updates? After how many order entries, will the user experience first signs of slowness in the GUI response? Is the order blotter optimised for frequent property updates across large groups of orders (consider multiple TOPIX baskets, for example)?

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..."
  IP Logged
Maltamir

I like this forum !

Paris
Reply #2 - 06/30/08 at 14:37:41

Cool dev !

To which market plateform can you connect :
FXCM , LAVAFX, dbFX, HotsoptFX ?

What are your main clients today ?

IP Logged
Algo Designer
Forum Administrator

Nihil desperandum

Sydney
Reply #3 - 06/30/08 at 14:43:39

Which versions of FIX does your GUI support?

IP Logged
Qingjun

I like this forum!

Reply #4 - 06/30/08 at 14:59:15

Thank you all for your interest.

Some clarifications:
1. My product is a complete trading system for FIX connectivity, order routing and order management. The support for FAST (Market Data) is under QA and will be released soon. So basically it is a complete framework.
2. However, tt is NOT a front end. The GUI I displayed is the standard remote monitoring tool that manages the entire order flow, system status and performance. It can also be used to manage the order flow, for example, dynamically reject orders by given criteria etc.
3. Of course it is easy to build a GUI specifically meet you need on top of it. It is very easy because I have a lot of components ready.
4. Performance, on a typical dual core desktop, it can handle FIX messages at a constant rate of over 10,000/second. It can also cache over 1 million FIX messages per GB of memory. So if you have a $20,000 server (64 bit, with 128GB memory) you can cache the entire order flow of the biggest broker in US.
5. It supports all versions from 4.0 to 5.0SP1. Fast 1.1 support will be released soon.

IP Logged
Qingjun

I like this forum!

Reply #5 - 06/30/08 at 15:15:04

By the way, my competitors are companies like Orc and TransactTools.

My product provides more features and it is more user / developer friendly.

With our API, it takes less than 10 lines of code to manage your intra-day order (new order, cancel, cancel/replace etc). And you can enumerate entire intra-day order flow through a collection.

IP Logged
Algo Designer
Forum Administrator

Nihil desperandum

Sydney
Reply #6 - 09/05/08 at 12:31:48

Qingjun, how is your project progressing? Are you considering building a strategy server on top of the existing platform?

IP Logged
Qingjun

I like this forum!

Reply #7 - 09/05/08 at 14:03:23

Project is going very well. The market data platform, which is the final part,  will be released soon.

I've built several trading strategy servers. As long as the platform is talking FIX protocol, you can integrate QWFIX based strategy server seamlessly.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print